Joe's New Blog

Nothing special, this is just my third effort at writing a blog about my life and what goes on in it: Hobbies, cooking, work, maybe the occasional book or DVD review, and so forth. Nothing really noteworthy, but this is sort of a little subset of my world...

Saturday, November 26, 2016

New 365 Days Project, Day Zero

So, it seems like nearly every year, I decide that I'm going to try to do some kind of project, and I seem to inevitably fail at them.  Going to take a photograph every day and post it, going to record a new piece of music every week and post it, going to bake something every weekend, etc.  So this year, since tomorrow is my birthday, I have decided that I'm going to sort of combine all of those odd things that I do, and I'm just going to try to do something creative every day and post a little blurb on here about it.  That might indeed be taking a photo, baking, playing music, finishing a cross stitch pattern or project, doing some of the woodworking I've been interested in for a while, maybe doing some of the other art work that I've been wanting to try.  But every day, I want to do something that just makes me feel a little better and moves my life forward in the right direction.  My tomorrow starts now, so let's do this...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home